DocuPrint M375 z (Mono, Desktop)
$1,420.00 – $2,172.00
- A4 all-in-one printer
- Print up to 40 ppm
- Colour touch panel
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Automatic Document Feeder: 70 sheets
- Print, copy, fax, and scan
Personal or workgroup users, these economical models deliver convenience, connectivity and capacity from one single machine.
Plenty of power, user friendly yet secure, and loaded with handy features. The DocuPrint M375 z machines are a tough, compact, and practical solution for busy offices.
Small size, big on power
- Great functions & performance improve workflow & productivity within an office.
- High speed (40 pages per minute) printing helps get the job done fast.
- Additional paper tray option helps improve productivity for users with high print volume by reducing routine of replenishing paper.
- Large capacity toner units cut down on toner changes.
- Automatic Document Feeder enables speedy single-pass two-sided scanning (Note: When using Fuji Xerox Print Utility, two-sided scanning is not available).
- Users can select different paper qualities and thicknesses according to their need.
Simple but effective
- Compact, sensible and stylish design.
- Select a machine size & functions just right for your budget & needs.
- A range of user-friendly free-of-charge applications* available to enhance productivity and connectivity and make it easy to print from your mobile phone. (* Fuji Xerox Print Utility, Google Cloud Print, Mopria)
- Operated by a user-friendly, intuitive colour touch panel. Stylish, easy-to-use modern design.
- Great connectivity: you select an access method that works for you.
- Simultaneous connection with Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct enables you to connect with the machine from a fixed location (such as a desk), or on the run.
- Bypass Tray enables use of a range of thick paper stock to suit your individual printing needs.
Tasks done securely
- Dependable & secure.
- Secure Print function enables you, and only you to print and access your own output on-demand.
- The Secure Function Lock feature means that you can control who accesses & uses the various functions of the machine to copy, scan or fax. Page limits can be set to help you manage costs.
- Responds to your high-volume printing needs with high durability. (Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle: 100000 pages)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi high resolution quality printing.
- Economical & effective: Delivers quality, power & reliability that is easy on the wallet. Low-profile device, but high quality output.
Two-way (front & back) printing output
- Simply select the output point (front or back output tray) that matches the type of paper to be used.
- The machine adopts a straight paper path, which realizes face-up print output. No more curling when using thick paper. Nice and flat.
Easy to use interface
- The machine features an intuitive colour touch panel that allows you to swipe through the menu with ease.
- To start the operation, simply touch the colour touch panel. When you finish the operation, the display on the panel automatically turns off. Easy to use and energy saving.
- You do not need to enter the same settings repeatedly.
Save your favorite settings as Shortcuts, which saves time and boosts the productivity.
* The above image shows the user interface on DocuPrint M375 z when the colour touch panel and other operation parts are all displayed.
Packed with smart features
Easy Front Access: Access print output and change-out consumables (such as toner and paper) quickly, simply and cleanly from the front of the machine.
1. Automatic Document Feeder:
Quickly scan, copy and fax one or two-sided, and multiple-page documents. Also scanner glass is convenient to scan thick documents such as books.
2. USB Port:
Use your own USB drive to save scans or print directly from the USB.
3. Bypass Tray (50 sheets):
Capable of handling various different types & sizes of paper, envelopes, labels, and post cards.
4. Standard Tray (250 sheets):
This tray is for standard users. Various types & sizes of paper can be used.
5. 520 Sheet Feeder*1:
Even if users want to print high-volume documents, the machine can respond to the needs with a maximum paper feeding capacity 1340 sheets*2.
*1: Optional. 520 Sheet Feeder are available. Up to two optional feeders can be added.
*2: When two 520 Sheet Feeders are added.
Note: Paper feeding capacity is based on 80gsm paper.
|Dimensions||43 × 50 × 49 cm|
Up to 40 ppm
Black & White Multifunction Printer
Ethernet 1000BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T, USB2.0, Wireless LAN*
|First Page Out Time||
9.2 seconds (A4, Ready Mode)
|Max Document Size||
Width: 216 mm, Length: 355.6 mm
|Min Document Size||
Width: 69.8 mm, Length: 127 mm
1200 x 600 dpi (from Scanner Glass), 600 x 600 dpi (from Automatic Document Feeder)
|Scan Resolution Max||
1200 x 1200 dpi (from Scanner Glass), 600 x 600 dpi (from Automatic Document Feeder)
Warranty & Delivery
12 months warranty included. For more details regarding our warranty please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Free local pick up from our office in Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie NSW.
- Local delivery fee $100 (local area includes the region from Port Macquarie to Grafton NSW).
- Delivery to areas outside the local region indicated above please enquire.