Current as at 14 April 2020
The Fuji Xerox Business Centre is committed to continuing service and support to all our customers. Our thoughts are with you, your business and families during these uncertain times. Now more than ever, we can appreciate just how small the world truly is and the importance of coming together to protect our community in times of great need.
We wish you nothing but health and safety as we face these challenging circumstances together.
As updates emerge regarding COVID-19 we encourage you to do what you feel is best for you and your loved ones to remain healthy and secure.
FUJI XEROX CONTINUATION OF SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS
- Not only are we committed to continuing to service and support our customers, but we are working with them to align our business continuity planning. This planning is first and foremost with the health and safety of our customer’s employees and our own people as our priority.
- The Fuji Xerox Australia’s risk control team for COVID-19 continues to review policies and safety guidelines for employees while at the same time monitoring the direction given by local authorities and our parent organisation. If, for whatever reason, any changes impact our ability to deliver service and support to customers we will advise them immediately.
FUJI XEROX SUPPLY OF EQUIPMENT AND CONSUMABLES
- We expect to maintain a stable supply of products to our customers by manufacturing the products that are currently in plan. However, we will be in contact if a situation arises where adjustments to product supply needs to take place.
- To ensure all customers and channel partners have the supplies they need to continue business as usual, we are equitably distributing toner and will not be allowing stockpiling.
SUPPLY TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE REPORTED CASES OF COVID-19 OR WHO HAVE TEMPORARILY SHUT DOWN OPERATIONS AND ARE OPERATING REMOTELY
In the event a customer has reported cases or is operating remotely, Fuji Xerox will work with that customer to arrange continuation of supply and to align with its business continuity plan.
WHAT FUJI XEROX HAS DONE INTERNALLY FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
- While it is important that we continue to service our customer needs please understand our first business priority is the health of our people. As such we have taken the following actions:
- Appointed a dedicated risk control team to review all scenarios and ensure we have contingency plans in place to cover supply chain, facilities, customers and, of course, our people.
- Taken a safety-first approach with all employees i.e. should anyone display any symptoms, no matter how mild, they should take the necessary precautions and not come to work.
- Postponed a large internal event requiring domestic travel for employees.
- Provided employees in every facility with the latest hygiene updates.
- Installed hand sanitiser in all locations.
- Reviewed all travel arrangements.
- Set up company-wide flu vaccinations
- Provided Q&As to sales teams to be able to answer questions from customers.
- The risk control team for COVID-19 will continue to update the business on any changes to health, hygiene, supply chain and business continuity planning.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PRINTER
We hope that the current COVID-19 virus will be fast contained.
Our customer service team is here to answer your questions. We are here to help you.
We hope you and your families stay healthy and we appreciate your support in keeping our community safe during these unprecedented times.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact us