PaperCut is a copy and print quota solution that’s designed to charge, track and monitor system designed to encourage appropriate use of photocopier, printer and MFD usage.
Although businesses invest a lot of money in safeguarding their digital information, a leak could occur as easily as leaving a paper on the printer. To take security to a new level, control device access, implement secure print release, or even digitally sign and watermark your print jobs.
With the help of a single, inexpensive software solution, PaperCut, businesses of any size can control all copying, printing and scanning done across their entire fleets of multi-functional devices and printers.
- Track and manage walk-up / off-the-glass copying
- 100% web-based, enabling network-wide administration control
- Cross-platform support for both servers and clients, for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Differential copy and print billing enables cost per printer or copier to be specified.
- Varied price allocation for wide format, duplex and colour printing
- Print release and secure printing for pay-per-print usage in public libraries or internet cafes
- Advanced reporting in PDF, HTML and export routines
- Charge to shared accounts – great for allocating costs to departments, clients and job cost centres
- Import users and groups from Active Directory or an LDAP server like Novell eDirectory or OpenDirectory
Book an appointment now!
See the images below to book a meeting with our Solutions Consultants