We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join a well-established team and focus on relationship building with new incoming clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 1-2 years of sales experience and now wants to build that into a career with a strong company willing to invest in its team.
About the role:
The role requires a Sales Consultant who will assist the team in helping qualify leads, create opportunities and be an essential part of our sales team.
You will be involved in developing new businesses by identifying end-user leads, arranging appointments to meet potential customers and closing deals with deliverable customer savings.
Ensuring service delivery standards are met and maintained in line with the company defined Core Values, the successful candidate will also be able to help drive future growth and assume a senior BDM role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify areas of demand, marketing channels and opportunities within the market to generate sales growth.
- Design and deliver the strategy to drive continuous market growth.
- Monitor competitors’ sales strategies and develop strategies to optimize our market share
- Go to businesses and promote FXBC to generate potential sales.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective customers and their key personnel.
- Educate potential customers about our services technology and rates and sign-up new customers (inbound and outbound).
- Meet with the customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Attend seminars, webinars, conference & events as required.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Help to plan sales campaigns.
- Create a sales pipeline.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by Management
Critical Skill Knowledge and Attributes
- Strong business development and sales experience in a B2C environment (experience in a B2B environment preferred within the printing or technology industry).
- Previous experience and proven success in developing new markets (experience with latest market development preferred).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage strong customer relationships.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone— be able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Presentation, negotiation & persuasion skills with the ability to promote the company and influence others.
- Proactively determined business hunter.
- A confident and dynamic personality with a positive outlook.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and take initiative.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Retention skills – Customer Lifetime Value.
- Lead generation/New leads/Opportunities, lead conversion rate, and lead close rate.
- Sales volume, existing client engagement, customer relationships, and ability to maintain strong relationships.
- The accuracy of reports and data entry.
Based in Coffs Harbour
Applications Close: Friday 21st May 2021
Email your resume and cover letter in confidence
Attn: Sales Consultant Role