ApeosPort & DocuCentre VII
Your partner in business technology
ApeosPort & DocuCentre VII
C7773 / C6673 / C5573 / C4473 / C3373 / C3372 / C2273
- Up to 70ppm copy and print speeds
2,400 x 2,400 dpi
Fast scanning up to 135 ipm (duplex scanning:270 ipm)
- 10.1-inch embedded touch-screen
Built-in Data Security Kit
Simple scanning with ScanAuto
The future of productivity is connectivity
The ApeosPort-VII series from Fuji Xerox is designed to accelerate your business forward, removing technological barriers to allow you greater flexibility to work the way you want to work.
The entire user experience has been redefined, from its clever interactive touch screen and intelligent automated processes, to its seamless integration with cloud services and security features, allowing you powerful control over the creation and distribution of physical and digital documents, as well as predictive management for timely informed decision making.
The ApeosPort-VII series is at the heart of your pathway to realise enhanced businesses operability and scalability, helping you excel today and stay ready for the future.
• Superior print quality with the highest resolution (2400 x 2400 dpi) in its class, unmatched colour clarity, enhanced gloss modes, and exclusive Fuji Xerox EA-Eco toner.
• Two black toner cartridges maximise uptime and productivity; most competitive products only have one.
• The re-engineered 10.1-inch colour touch panel featuring simple icons driven by flick, drag and tap operation promoting similar and consistent operability when using a smart phone/tablet device.
• Industry-leading security features ensures that your data stays safe.
• Mobile professionals can stay connected to the solutions offered by the ApeosPort-VII series – for more flexibility regardless of location.
Fuji Xerox Print Utility Mobile Application
Print PDF documents, HTML webpages and photos directly from your iPhone, iPad or Android-based mobile device. The Mobile Print and Scan application automatically locates and connects to the ApeosPort-VII series over your Wi-Fi network.
Print email, photos and important office documents directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad with no drivers to install and no cables to connect.
Mopria certification simplifies the mobile printing experience for tablets and smartphones to many printing devices, including the ApeosPort-VII.
Optional Wi-Fi connectivity
Administrators can connect the ApeosPort-VII anywhere, without the need for network cabling.
• High standard paper capacity at up to 5,260 sheets
• Flexible document handling with the single pass duplex document feeder holding up to 250 sheets.
• Supporting a wider range of media types and weights from more trays than most devices in its class. It supports up to 300 gsm and media sizes up to SRA3.
• Fax directly from your desktop with the LAN Fax feature and save time and paper
A full breadth of scanning and document routing capabilities lets you store scans in public or private folders on the hard drive, send files to a pre-assigned “home” destination, and scan files directly to email addresses or store them on a central server.
• Control costs and access to copy, print, fax and scan functions with Internal Auditron and Xerox Standard Accounting