Terms and Conditions
Your partner in business technology
Product Stock & Price Information
- Stock and price information on our website is updated daily from our inventory and order processing system sometimes we might have errors on stock but we try our best to keep out large product list up to date.
- All prices listed on our website are GST-inclusive.
- We recommend contacting us prior to placing an order just to check if stock is avaliable for urgent orders.
- Images are for illustration purposes only product may differ from actual item. Considerable care has been taken in the preparation of all materials to ensure that errors and omissions are limited. Even with the greatest care inaccuracies do occur and FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast therefore not responsible for such errors or omissions. All information provided on this site is subject to change without notice. Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product or configuration as described. If a product offered by FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Order Placement & Acceptance
- All orders placed through our website are subject to our acceptance and we reserve the right to decline any order prior to issuing an invoice. Any product listing on the FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast website is not an offer to sell, and no order shall bind the company unless accepted by it. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all orders are subject to acceptance by FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast.
- A full refund will be issued for any declined orders where a payment for the order has been made by the customer
- Payment for the full amount of the order must be received before the order will be processed by us
- Payment for the order can be made by any of the following methods:
- American Express
Order Fulfillment & Shipping
- We may be able to consolidate shipping for orders with multiple items. We will only do so if you request us to do so in the Order Comments at the time of placing the order
- We only ship to physical addresses, where a person is available to sign for delivery. (To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended business address (such as a work address), where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the delivery during normal business hours.)
- Shipping and dispatch times on our website are indicative only
- Orders for products with an ETA will be shipped once the product is received into stock. ETA is an ESTIMATED Time of Arrival as indicated by the supplier or manufacturer and is hence subject change.
- Out-of-stock products will be placed on backorder
- Orders with multiple shipments will most likely result in shipments arriving at different times.
- Orders to remote locations may incur an additional freight cost.
- 20% fee will apply to all cancelled orders at our decression. Delivery fees are not refundable if item is delivered or turnback by the customer.
- Credit Card Fees – For orders that are placed by credit card and then cancelled , the Credit Card surcharge is not refundable, due to the fact the bank does not refund us once an order has been cancelled.
Where possible we will email courier consignment note numbers and tracking information.
Authority to leave
If you give authority to leave the delivery without a signature in the comments, or delivery to an alternate address not in the shipping address entered, then you authorise the courier to leave the goods unattended, and you accept once they have done so the order is complete and has been received. FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any items if you nominate this delivery method, and you agree to release FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast from any claims, demands, liabilities, losses costs and expenses.
Loss and Damage
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the customer or their authorised representative inspects the delivery to ensure the delivery has been made in full (as per the accompanying Consignment Note) and has not sustained any transit damage
- When the customer or the authorised representative signs a Proof of Delivery (POD) they are confirming that the consignment has been delivered in full and is in good condition (i.e. no visible physical damage)
- If a shipment arrives with a damaged carton or item, the delivery should be rejected and POD not signed or the POD must have the damage noted on it, any carton identifier available, signature, name and date as above
- No returns for goods without the above information on the POD will be accepted, as these items cannot be claimed against insurance
Additional Fees and Charges
- If we incur extra delivery charges as a result of your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion
- An example of such charges are second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during normal business hours
- We may require that all charges are paid before re-delivery is re-attempted
- If a delivery cannot be made due to a Customer not being available at the given delivery address refunds will not include the delivery cost
- Customer must research manufacturer’s specifications before making a decision to purchase
- We take no responsibility for any compatibility issues of the hardware or software purchased from us
- We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been delivered
- If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee of 20% or more may apply
- If good have been opened in any way no refunds will be given (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All products sold by FXBC Fuji Xerox Business Centre Mid North Coast are covered by Manufacturer Warranty
- Most of the goods carry 12 months Manufacturer Warranty
- You may also find it more efficient to handle the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer for items where the manufacturer has a service centre network in Australia
- All extended warranty offers must be registered with the appropriate manufacturer upon receipt of purchase. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All costs associated with returning faulty goods are the customer’s responsibility and are not refundable
- All forward returns will be rejected
- Our Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from the invoice Date. If the item is found faulty, we will replace the item or refund the price you paid for the item, at our discretion
- A replacement or refund item will only be shipped or given once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault / problem specified in the Return / Warranty Claim
- BEFORE returning any faulty goods to us you must contact our office to let us know
- Any returned goods must be complete with all accessories and in original packaging
- Our Service Centre reserves the right to reject incomplete or not properly packaged items