Job Title: Service Technician Trainee
Location: 7-8/15 Short Street, Port Macquarie,
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, full-time hours
Award: Business Equipment Award 2020
Annual Leave: 4 weeks per year
Reporting to: Service Manager
FXBC Mid North Coast (formally Fuji Xerox Business Centre) is locally owned and operated, servicing the Mid North Coast. FXBC Mid North Coast is looking for a passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic individual to join our successful team servicing the Port Macquarie area.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Onsite service and repairs on photocopiers
- Run up, delivery and installation of photocopiers.
- Networking, printing, scanning and user training.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A focus on delivering high quality customer service to clients for their copiers, printers, scanners, fax and software.
- Knowledge on computers and networks desirable
- Job located in Port Macquarie, with occasional travel to Coffs Harbour required.
- Successful candidate will complete a Certificate III in Information Technology
Current drivers’ licence is essential for this role.
Company car and laptop provided as well as phone or phone allowance.
Please email your resume to David: email@example.com