Job Title: Appointment Setter
Location: 7-8/15 Short Street, Port Macquarie
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm
Award: Business Equipment Award
Annual Leave: 4 weeks per year
Reporting to: Branch Manager
What it’s about:
This is a key role for new business generation, it requires real grit and determination to complete the tasks and hit the numbers required, day in and day out, but it does get easier once you’re on a roll! You will learn how to leverage your time, master the processes and data involved, and manage your prospecting pipeline.
Engage with potential customers about our photocopiers, printers, phone systems and scanning suite of solutions, secure a time and date for our team to close the deal for you!
If you are passionate about making yourself great commissions, flexible work times, being out and about, keeping fit and being part of a growing and supportive business then this role is for you!
- Identifies and travels to assigned locations
- Collects data for CRM (Hubspot)
- Engage with business owners/managers/decision makers
- Maintains professional appearance and conduct
- Generates leads
- Effective communication skills
- Well presented
- Self motivated and have a genuine hunger for sales and achieving sales targets
- Able to maintain a high level of energy and positive attitude
Please email resume to: Mel firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 24th February 2023